[Hschorus] IMPORTANT INFO...

Liz Hochberger ehochberger at comcast.net
Fri Dec 1 12:55:25 EST 2006

1.	All students are to report to the High School at 12:30pm on Sunday,
December 10th for a warm up before their performance at Norumbega.

2.	Please be sure to send in food for the Pot Luck dinner following
their performance at 4pm. back at the High School.

3.	Does anyone want to provide music for the Pot Luck dinner?? Boom Box
with CDs???

4.	Please let me know if you will be able to bring cookies to the
concert on Wednesday, December 13th.  So far we have only 8 volunteers
bringing cookies, and 5 volunteers bringing water.  I need 12 - 15 more
cookie providers, and 2 more volunteers to bring water.

Please respond to this email so I can be sure you know all the news. Thanks,
Liz