[Mschorus] VOLUNTEERS NEEDED, Spring Sing, Wednesday March 13!

Meghan Balbale meghan at balbale.com
Thu Mar 7 15:49:13 UTC 2024

Hello Families of Middle School and High School Chorus Members,

We are looking forward to seeing all of you at our Spring Sing Concert
coming up on Wednesday, March 13th, in the Field School Gym at 7:00pm.
This is our biggest concert of the year and a family favorite, where we see
the progression of our chorus students from Grades 3 through 12!  It is a
wonderful opportunity to hear our outstanding singers perform, and includes
a grand finale that you won't want to miss!

We need *12 volunteers from 6pm to 7:00pm* to make this concert a success!
Our volunteers will help us chaperone students, direct families and staff
to the admissions table and waiting areas, and assist in the gym during
warm-ups. All Volunteers will be able to go into the gym early and reserve
their seats. This is for this upcoming Wednesday so please don't delay. We
need your help. Thanks!

Sign up here to volunteer!
<https://d2w0QN04.na1.hs-sales-engage.com/Ctc/W+23284/d2w0QN04/Jll2-6qcW7Y8-PT6lZ3nkW87cJLc7hsGrhW5gP5VQ1nH598W3Fr--17ZR16dW5BxTcZ8899PNN93RhJrDRy2RW6YFwL13FMRXtW12J_jr6dPtYyW1v3pkk6BcxNBW61q_wm9bPzPLN4MnjN9_HH49N55HXH9sZbwtW2xVGkd8_kQY2W4b6ywk14W_NnW77J1Y03dsBvrW65z9fN4BF57nVx0MXY43r3hBW8C2Mvz5Ys2kwW48b3Bd5ZzY1HN4Q6zPZ-92mBW1P-cgc91mQ2jW6l882v9c1Y2MW6Wx3KH8nNP9LW1hLfS83J_vcWW5HvQbL8md1N7W8QkbYw5vvJZ5W3H96wW1pHqS2f6_YzVz04>

Since there are a large number of singers and guests attending, please help
us by following these procedures:

1.    By 6:15pm, student singers should enter through the lower level doors
at the gym/cafeteria. Our parent volunteers will bring the students to
their grade-level warm-up room.

2.    All families and guests should enter through the lower-level doors
(at the cafeteria) where admissions will be paid. The fee is $5 per family.
Students, teachers, and seniors are free. We accept cash and Apple pay.

3.    Families and guests may wait in the cafeteria open area, since the
full gym wall will open up at 6:45pm for easy access into the gym.
Parents/guests may not wait in the gym or enter the warm-up rooms.

4.   To find where your student is located on the risers If you are facing
the risers in the FS Gym,  Grade 3 Chorus will be on the far left side -
each older Grade group progresses to the right, and Concert Choir will be
on the far right side of the risers. The concert lasts approximately 1 hour.

Thank you in advance for your support, and we look forward to an incredible
concert!

Anna Berger, Weston Friends of Music Chair

Meghan Balbale and Holly Ameden, High School Chorus Chairs

Lindsay Quezada, Middle School Chorus Chair