[Mschorus] 12/20- Middle School Chorus Concert- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Lindsay Quezada quezadal at weston.org
Tue Dec 5 03:44:59 UTC 2023

Hello Families of Middle School Chorus Members,

Our *Winter Chorus Concert* is quickly approaching. Please read important
details below. We are seeking volunteers and refreshments to help make our
spirits even brighter that night!

*WHEN & WHERE*: The Middle School Chorus Winter Concert is on Wednesday,
December 20th at 7p.m. in the Weston High School Auditorium. Students
should arrive at the High School by 6:15 p.m. for warm-ups.

*WHO*: Please join us after the concert in the cafeteria for refreshments.
All family members, relatives, and friends are welcome.

*WHAT WE NEED*: Sign up here to volunteer before the concert, after it,
and/ or to bring refreshments.
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050A4BACA72AA7FD0-46586245-volunteers>

*REMINDER*: Tickets are $5 per adult. Students, seniors, and staff are free
(Cash and Apple Pay accepted).

*Thank you for your support of the Music Program!*
Lindsay Quezada, Weston Friends of Music Chair, Middle School
Anna Berger, Weston Friends of Music Chair