[Msband] Weston Band Fest Convert

Christopher Memoli memolic at weston.org
Thu Feb 29 15:28:25 UTC 2024

Dear Middle and High School Band Parents,

Just a reminder that  Weston Band Fest Concert (Grades 4-12) in on Wednesday, March 6, 2024 at 7:00 p.m. in the H.S. Gymnasium. We look forward to seeing you there!  The best way to support your child’s musical endeavors is to come and enjoy their performance.  It will be a great concert!  Please see email from Julia Ding, Lori Glazier and Xihui Xu (Weston Friends of Music MS/HS Band Liaisons) below for more information and to volunteer.

Thank you!  I look forward to seeing you at the concert!

Chris

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music
Weston Public Schools