[Msband] Weston Friends of Music-Concert Programs Layout Volunteer Needed!

Anna Berger annasboston at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:43:02 UTC 2023

Hello Parents and Guardians of Weston Middle and High School Musicians:

For the past several years we have been extremely fortunate to have Jeri
Ikeda, parent of two Weston student musicians, layout and coordinate the
Concert Programs that you receive when you attend our concerts. She has
been working quietly in the background for several years making sure that
our concert programs are ready seamlessly for every concert!

Jeri has moved on as of June and we are looking for a new volunteer to take
over layout and production of our programs for this school year and beyond.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys layout in Google docs
and flexible hours to volunteer at home instead of at the schools.

Please contact Anna Berger (annasboston at gmail.com) or by replying to this
email if you are interested and want to learn more about this volunteer
opportunity.

Thanks in advance for your interest...and thank you, Jeri, for all your
efforts over the years to support Weston Friends of Music!

Anna Berger
Weston Friends of Music Chair