[Msband] Fwd: Masquerade Concert MS/HS Band

julia ding juliading100 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 20:52:41 UTC 2023

Dear Families and Friends of Weston Middle School and High School Band
Members:

*Thank you to those that have already signed up for volunteering. We are
still looking for volunteers for Candy donation and Entrance Ushers.*

We're kicking off our 2023-24 music concert year with the Weston Middle
School and High School Band Masquerade Concert! Performers dress up in
Halloween costumes and prizes are awarded.  Please mark your calendars to
join us for this fun evening of incredible music!

We need volunteers before the concert to help with getting students to warm
up rooms, keeping hallway areas clear, directing guests, and to purchase
Halloween candy. Please use the link below to volunteer!

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C084AAEAD2DA3FD0-45017970-mshs

Tickets are $5 per adult. Students, seniors, and staff are free. (Cash or
Apple Pay accepted).

Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Weston High School Auditorium
6:30 pm (Call time) - Students ready to rehearse
7:30 pm - Concert begins

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you all at the concert!

Julia Ding, Lori Glazier, Xihui Xu

HS & MS Band Chair

Weston Friends of Music