[Msband] MS Band Winter Concert

Lori Glazier loribglazier at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:42:33 UTC 2023

Dear Middle School Band Families,

*We are still in need of volunteers and refreshments for the MS Winter
Concert on Wednesday, December 6th. *

MS Band Winter Concert Sign Up Genius

Our Winter Concert is quickly approaching! Please read the important
details below as we will need volunteers and refreshments to help make the
evening run smoothly.

The *Middle School Band Winter Concert* is on *Wednesday, **December 6 at
7:00 p.m. in the High School Auditorium*.

Students should arrive at the High School by *6:30 p.m**.* for warm-ups.

Please join us after the concert in the cafeteria for refreshments!  All
family members, relatives, and friends are welcome.

Tickets are $5 per adult. Students, seniors, and staff are free. (Cash or
Apple Pay accepted)

MS Band Winter Concert Sign Up Genius

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Lori Glazier and Xihui Xu

Weston Friends of Music

Middle School Band Chairs