[Msband] More volunteers needed for MS Band Concert

DeLaney Family delaney_family at verizon.net
Mon May 4 08:02:38 EDT 2009

Dear Parents of Middle School Band Members,

We could still use a few more volunteers to bring refreshments for our concert this Wednesday, May 6 at 7:30 pm in the High School auditorium.

We are looking for several volunteers to bring a plate of finger desserts (cookies, brownies, fruit, etc.) and a few people to bring a case of small water bottles.  Any food should be on disposable plates if possible and can be dropped off in the High School Cafeteria when students arrive at 6:30 p.m.

*** Also please note that we will be collecting 8th grade donations of sashes, bow ties, and cummerbunds for the Weston Friends of Music fall concert clothing sale.  If your child is an 8th grader without a younger sibling musician, please consider donating these maroon accessories that won't be needed at the High School.  We will have a collection box outside the cafeteria following this concert.

Please respond to this e-mail to let me know if you are able to bring refreshments for this concert.  We appreciate your help.
Thank you!!

Linda DeLaney
Weston Friends of Music - M.S. Band