[Hsorchestra] Volunteers still needed for 10/24 Weston Middle School and High School Orchestra Masquerade Concert

Sharon Hui sharonwong715 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 20:38:52 UTC 2023

Good afternoon Orchestra families!

I hope you are enjoying this fall afternoon.

We are 8 days away from the Masquerade Concert.  We want to thank those of
you who have already responded to our request for help volunteering on the
night of the concert.

At this time, we still have a few openings remaining that we would
appreciate your help with:

   - Auditorium Corridor & Entrance Ushers (*1 slot filled, 1 more slot
   still remaining*)
   - Stage/Theatre Hallway User (*1 slot open*)
   - Student Warm Up Room Volunteers (*We don't have any slots filled yet
   for this, so we will appreciate having at least 1 of 3 slots filled*)
   - Direct MS Students to Warm Up Room (*1 stop open*)

Your contribution will mean the world to us for making this first concert
of the year a success.  Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any
questions.

Have a great evening!
Sharon and Claire