[Hsorchestra] Weston Middle School and High School Winter Orchestra Concert

Sharon Hui sharonwong715 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 18:29:43 UTC 2023

Greetings Families of Middle and High School Orchestra Members,

Our Winter Concert is quickly approaching! Please read important details
below as we will need volunteers and refreshments to help make the evening
run smoothly.

The Middle and High School Orchestra Winter Concert is on Thursday,
December 14 at 7:30 p.m. in the High School Auditorium. Students should
arrive at the High School by 6:30 p.m. for warm-ups.

Please join us after the concert in the cafeteria for refreshments!  All
family members, relatives, and friends are welcome.

Please click here to sign up as Volunteers for pre-show, post-show, and
refreshment contributions
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080444ABAA29A3F49-46263343-weston>

Tickets are $5 per adult. Students, seniors, and staff are free. (Cash only
and Apple Pay now accepted!)

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Sharon Hui

Middle School Orchestra Chair

Claire Huang

High School Orchestra Chair