[Hsorchestra] Please Read this Update: HS Band/Orchestra POPs Concert Next Week!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Fri Mar 24 17:33:04 UTC 2023

Hello Again!

Our combined* Band/Orchestra POPs Concert* is *Wednesday,* *March 29 at
7:30pm *in the* High School Auditorium with a Reception in the cafeteria
after the concert.*

Yet, to make this event happen, we need more volunteers and items
donated. *Specifically,
we are still in need of:*
1) Senior parents to pin boutonnieres onto our Senior performers, to arrive
at 6:30pm.
2) Volunteers to help set up the cafeteria for the wonderful reception
after the concert
3) Volunteers to help clean up after the reception
4) Volunteers to cut and serve the Senior Congratulations cake
5) Additional items such as forks, plates

*Click Here to Volunteer or Donate Items!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-bandorchestra>

Thank you for your support of our POPs concert!

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music Chair