[Hsorchestra] Weston MS and HS Winter Orchestra Concert

Christopher Memoli memolic at weston.org
Mon Dec 11 14:14:47 UTC 2023

Dear Parents,

Just a reminder that the M.S./H.S. Orchestra December concert is on Thursday, December 14  at 7:30 p.m. in the HS Auditorium. We look forward to seeing you there!  The best way to support your child’s musical endeavors is to come and enjoy their performance.  It will be a great concert!  We are also having a reception afterwards.  Please see email from Sharon Hui & Claire Huang (Weston Friends of Music MS/HS Orchestra Liaisons) below, to volunteer to bring refreshments.  The students really enjoy a great reception!

Thank you!  I look forward to seeing you at the concert!

Chris

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music
Weston Public Schools